Since 2013, Trails West RV Park has been a popular campground in Shelby, Montana. And now Trails West RV Park website is part of GudGear – a huge resource for RVers and outdoor adventure lovers.
On August 1, 2022 TrailsWestRVPark.com was acquired by Storyteller Media, the parent company of GudGear.
See our huge RV Living guide.
Table of Contents
Since 2018, GudGear has been sharing guides and tutorials for outdoor adventures. This includes outdoor skills like hiking, water purification, and campfire cooking.
Here are some our of top guides for RVers.
General RV Skills
- How Much Wind Can an RV Withstand?
- How to Dump RV Waste at Home
- How Much Does It Cost to Install RV Hookups?
- How to Level a Camper: Step by Step for New RVers
- How to Keep an RV Fridge Cold While Driving
- How to Refill a Freshwater Tank During Camping
Winter RV Camping
- Should You Cover Your RV in the Winter?
- How to Heat a Camper Without Electricity
- How to Winterize a Camper to Live In: Checklist
- 14 Winter RV Camping Tips
- Can Propane Freeze? Guide to Warm Winter Camping
Camping Destinations in the United States
Over the years, we’ve covered some of the best places to camp in the United States.
About Trails West RV Park
Trails West RV Park was located at:
770 Adams Ave.
Shelby, MT 59474
From their homepage, back on August 20, 2019
A short drive from Glacier National Park, Great Falls, Montana, & the “Port of Sweet Grass” Canadian border crossing, our new RV park is located at the intersection of I-15 and US Hwy 2 in Shelby, Montana. We are Shelby’s newest RV park and are located just south of the Best Western Shelby Inn & Suites. Call for reservations or book online today!
Trails West RV Park had 31 campsites.
Is there a topic or angle you want included in a future guide? Let me know in the comments, and we’ll do our best to include it.